Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] DTRegister v2.7 successfully installed but how does it display on my website ??!!

[SOLVED] DTRegister v2.7 successfully installed but how does it display on my website ??!! 9 years 3 months ago #24078

• samster
  • samster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, just installed v2.7 DTRegister and all seems a success, have checked and saved all, but how do I now get it to display on my website ?? Was running very old version before where I just added a set code within these brackets: { } in an article and it appeared on that page. Am I missing a plug-in or something ?? I still have JEvents but haven't installed the syncing plug-in I read about in the readme notes ??
Any assistance greatly appreciated, am getting desperate ! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

DTRegister v2.7 successfully installed but how does it display on my website ??!! 9 years 3 months ago #24080

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
There are many ways. You can put a register button in an article still, like before if you have the EventLink plugin installed and enabled.

However, the main method would be to create a Joomla menu item, select DT Register, then choose from List of Events, Calendar, or other various options. That will give you menu items and URLs to use to get to the main component displays.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

DTRegister v2.7 successfully installed but how does it display on my website ??!! 9 years 2 months ago #24081

• mark1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Many thanks, that worked, I created a menu item !

But I really want it to display inside an article like I had it before - this was the code I was told to type at the bottom of the article:
{rdaddphp file=./components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php}

Will this code still work in Version 2.7 ??

Thanks for yr help.

DTRegister v2.7 successfully installed but how does it display on my website ??!! 9 years 2 months ago #24082

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
mark, you are referring to a 3rd party plugin RD Add PHP. I am unfamiliar with it, but it looks like it may only be a Joomla 1.5 extension. You'll have to check with that developer... but regardless, the functionality you are describing is 3rd party and not something we support.

We do, as always, have our own EventLink plugin that allows you to embed registration links in articles and such. See details on that plugin here:

www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php?option=...7&id=5334&Itemid=141

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

DTRegister v2.7 successfully installed but how does it display on my website ??!! 9 years 2 months ago #24083

• mark1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
OK, understand, no problem and many thanks for your quick reply - please close this post as being solved and I will look at the EventLink plug in.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds