Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need to add AMOUNT field to Front-End Records Management ADD functions

Need to add AMOUNT field to Front-End Records Management ADD functions 9 years 6 months ago #23786

• djmelville
  • djmelville's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have users who are authorized to manually ADD Individual and Group Registrations into DT Register for registrations that come in off-line (mail order). I have noticed that only the Amount Paid field is presented during the add function, but not the Amount field (both show on the Update function).

We are running in to a problem when mail-in registrations are sent prior to the Early-Bird discount cutoff date, but are not entered until after the cut-off date. DT Register thus calculates the Amount that is greater than the Amount Paid, and the confirmation sent shows an amount due.

It would solve everything if the calculated Amount could be presented in a modifiable field so that the person entering in the record could adjust it to the correct price.

Is it possible to add the Amount field to the Add function as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need to add AMOUNT field to Front-End Records Management ADD functions 9 years 6 months ago #23788

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
I get what you are saying. That is auto-calculated on purpose as many people requested it to be that way. We can look into some other options for that.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Need to add AMOUNT field to Front-End Records Management ADD functions 9 years 6 months ago #23789

• djmelville
  • djmelville's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Don't get me wrong ... I **LOVE** the fact that it is auto-calculated. It's just that it would be nice for someone manually entering records to be able to adjust/override the calculated amount.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds