• Page:

TOPIC: Authorize.net Relay Response

Authorize.net Relay Response 10 years 2 weeks ago #23225

• jimgrove
  • jimgrove's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are using Authorize.net SIM to process transactions. I have created a link for the relay response in our Authorize.net account.
www.mydomain.com/components/com_dtregist...ess.php?task=restore .

However, I cannot set this URL as the "Default" Relay Response. We have several other Simple Checkout forms using the account and setting the DTRegister URL as the default breaks their process.

In test mode, I successfully process the transactions from DTRegister through Authorize.net, but the user is not returned to our site with a response and the record is not shown as Successful/Paid in the admin.

Does DTRegister not pass the response relay URL request when it connects to Authorize.net? Is it reliant on our Authorize.net account Default being set as the DTRegister sucess.php? Does the full process simply not work in Test Mode?

Thanks in Advance for any guidance?

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by jimgrove.

Authorize.net Relay Response 10 years 2 weeks ago #23226

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yeah, DT Reg needs that relay response URL setup in your account. Since you can only provide one, we created a plugin to handle this. Go here:

www.dthdevelopment.com/plugins/dt-register-plugins.html

Scroll to the bottom and check out the AUTH SIM Proxy plugin. That will fix things for you. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Authorize.net Relay Response 10 years 2 weeks ago #23227

• jimgrove
  • jimgrove's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for the quick response,

However, we don't have multiple Joomla payment processing components. The others are Authorize.net Simple Checkout forms. They need the default Relay Response URL to be Authorize.net's default. For this plugin to work, I would have to supply the success file for Authorize.net. When I see a transaction done, that URL seems to be:
secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
Please see attached.

If I put that URL into the AUTH SIM plugin, my admin site gives me this error:
Warning: Parameter 1 to JPlugin::__construct() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/mzysyxky/public_html/iacme/plugins/system/authsimproxy/authsimproxy.php on line 67

Thank you for your help,

Jim

Authorize.net Relay Response 10 years 2 weeks ago #23229

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We'll have to look into this further. We'll let you know what we find out and what route needs to be taken.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds