• Page:

TOPIC: Fields not showing correctly

Fields not showing correctly 10 years 1 month ago #23083

• marse
  • marse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere - I searched but couldn't find a reference.

This site was migrated *(successfully) from J1.5x to 2.5x. It had JEvents, CB Subs and DT Register installed so the migration was tricky at best.

When the admins add fields in the configuration they don't show successfully. The screenshots show the DT Register field meal_options that should show on every event. I created this field new, not from the import. Then I created a new event in JEvents, (synced it to DT Register) and went to the fields section on the new event and the meal_options is not listed as being required.

Is there something I'm doing wrong in configuring this?

Thanks for any help!
Mark
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fields not showing correctly 10 years 1 month ago #23085

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Try simply re-saving the event and you should be fine. If not, switch the field (within the event fields tab) from Default to whatever you need it to be.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Fields not showing correctly 10 years 1 month ago #23086

• marse
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I've saved and re-saved. Tried that based on some other forum topics I saw that didn't quite cover this but figured why not.

If you look at the screenshots, they show that the field is selected to be individual, not default. It shows up as default and not required (both wrong) on the second screen shot of the event itself.

The settings just aren't working.

Help!

Thanks,
Mark

Fields not showing correctly 10 years 1 month ago #23088

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
As stated, in the event, change the field from "Default" to "Individual". Then set to required. Not sure why it's not pulling the required status of the field from the default setting. Field may need re-saved also. Just change it in the event setting.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Fields not showing correctly 10 years 1 month ago #23090

• marse
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, that was what I advised. My client's remark was that they paid for the module and it should work as advertised.

Shrug...no resolution I guess.

Thank you,
Mark

Fields not showing correctly 10 years 1 month ago #23092

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No one else has reported any issue like this so I have to assume it's something local. You can submit a ticket with admin access and we can take a look.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marse

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds