Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Detail Article Link ID Not working - SEO Setting Issue

Detail Article Link ID Not working - SEO Setting Issue 12 years 6 months ago #15410

• AlexR
  • AlexR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I located a solution in Joomla 1.5 ( http://www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php ... =16&t=5240 ) about the issue of an article not linking properly to an event. It indicated inputting the ID of the Category/Blog menu item NOT the Article ID - I believe I have done this, but still get a 404 error message.

I'm running Joomla 1.7 and the menu item ID is actually a nested category - Is this the issue?

I have attached images to illustrate what I have looked at to set things up. The issue is the link in the event module is not taking me to the article the event is linked to.

Am I doing something wrong?

[attachment=0:2xo9tw1y]<!-- ia0 -->SEO-Error.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2xo9tw1y]
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Detail Article Link ID Not working - SEO Setting Issue 12 years 6 months ago #15521

• nanostart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I don't know if it is a SEO setting in my case, but I think it is a similar error.
The detail article link is not working (also on the upcoming events module). I also have a nested category (Joomla 1.7.2, DTR 2.7.9c) with the menu option set to "blog", in which the articles are ordered that are linked to my events.

Clicking on the events, I sometimes just get a blank page with no menu relation, or a 404 (category not found).

Can you please fix this issue?

Best regards,
nns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.312 seconds