Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disabling "BILLING INFORMATION" in registration form

Disabling "BILLING INFORMATION" in registration form 12 years 7 months ago #15090

• OkiePCer
  • OkiePCer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
How can I disable the words "BILLING INFORMATION" which appears at the top of the Registration Form?

I have customized the form as much as I can and find this phrase very inappropriate. I have created a section further below for what I call "billing information". Our event requires a lot of information to handle the entire registration and event experience. Billing information is only a small part of that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by OkiePCer.

Disabling "BILLING INFORMATION" in registration form 12 years 7 months ago #15094

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Any text labels such as this can be changed in the language file:

/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_dtregister.ini

Disabling "BILLING INFORMATION" in registration form 12 years 7 months ago #15104

• OkiePCer
  • OkiePCer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Where do I find the language files? Is that somewhere in DTRegister? In Joomla itself? Or do I access that through my webhost? I haven't been able to file them yet.

Disabling "BILLING INFORMATION" in registration form 12 years 7 months ago #15106

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Gave you the location in the previous thread. DT Register language files are in the same location as all other Joomla extensions. You can access the files via FTP or using a file manager extension like extplorer. In your directory of the Joomla installation, you'll find the /language directory.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds