Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Radio button choice option to show on confirmation page

Radio button choice option to show on confirmation page 12 years 7 months ago #15086

• OkiePCer
  • OkiePCer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to have the Radio Button option show on the confirmation page, just like the Checkbox option(s) would. I used Radio Buttons, because the checkbox would allow more than one to be chosen, but I only want one option chosen.

If the coding is easier, add the option to restrict the number of checkboxes checked per registrant when using a Checkbox field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Radio button choice option to show on confirmation page 12 years 7 months ago #15089

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
What are you talking about? Radio buttons can be used in all ways that a checkbox field can... only difference is the obvious like you mentioned... radio buttons are for one selection where checkboxes are for multiple.

Radio button choice option to show on confirmation page 12 years 7 months ago #15091

• OkiePCer
  • OkiePCer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When I used Radio Buttons, I found the question and chosen option did not show on the Confirmation sheet after the Registration Form is completed.

Whereas, when I used Checkboxes, they did.

Radio button choice option to show on confirmation page 12 years 7 months ago #15095

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Never heard of or seen a scenario like that before. Something like this definitely needs addressed through a ticket.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds