• Page:

TOPIC: Multiple event ticket types

Multiple event ticket types 12 years 7 months ago #14990

• OkiePCer
  • OkiePCer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I don't understand how and where I can enter more than one type of ticket for an event. We have sponsorship packages (2-3 types) and individual tickets at the very least.

Have I made a mistake in choosing DTRegister? Is it not able to handle this type of event structure?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Multiple event ticket types 12 years 7 months ago #15036

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Of course DT Register can do this! :) You do not set the different price types in the event settings... but in a field. The event settings gives the base fee for one person, then you can set group discount levels and other various items like late fees, early bird discounts, etc. Then to create different options, you make a selection field (dropdown, checkbox or radio buttons) giving your options. You assign a fee value to each option. When the use chooses, the related fee (or discount) is added to the base price. The price that displays above the form will dynamically change. This works very well and you'll find no other extension has the full capabilities that DT Register does... so you made the right choice. With the power of our fields (and conditional fields), you can setup just about anything!

See our selection fields video tutorial for more help with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds