• Page:

TOPIC: User Panel not working

User Panel not working 12 years 8 months ago #14744

• JDRuthe
  • JDRuthe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have done a fresh install of joomla 1.7 and Dtregister 2_7_9a to my site, and after testing it I noticed the user panel will not let you edit your registration or cancel your registration. I have asked a couple of people to try it also. They had the same results with follow error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/html/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/user.php on line 1866

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

User Panel not working 12 years 8 months ago #14745

• andybon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Could be connected to an issue I've raised too - Users can't manage events (eg CSV export) from the frontend in 2.7.9a on my Joomla 1.7..... I raised a help ticket yesterday... so hoping to hear something soon!

User Panel not working 12 years 6 months ago #15368

• adminTad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Any feedback on this issue?
I am having the same problem with the user panel. Can't edit or cancel a user's event registration from the front end.

On Joomla 1.7 and DTRegister version 2.7.9b.

The errors I get are attached below:

[attachment=0:2egpmkfu]<!-- ia0 -->Screen Shot 2011-10-27 at 2.53.22 PM.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2egpmkfu]

[attachment=1:2egpmkfu]<!-- ia1 -->Screen Shot 2011-10-27 at 1.36.47 PM.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:2egpmkfu]
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds