Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working

2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15477

• andybon
  • andybon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nope - Tried all the above on 2.7.10 install and STILL I can't get a front-end screen to allow an event owner to CSV Export..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Updating support ticket with FULL access details, FULL test accounts.... Hoping so much it can finally be solved!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15534

• andybon
  • andybon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Support have fixed this for me now - the fix is going into the next DT Reg release as well - 2.7.10a - so all good on this front now :D

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15535

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, there was a small fix involved here of an action that was happening that we haven't seen on other sites. However, the main problem was getting the "not authorized" message. But this was due to some confusion it seems. He had setup a user type to have permissions for CSV Export only. Then created a menu item for EVENT MANAGEMENT. They were correctly getting a not authorized message. The CSV Export is accessed through a CONTROL PANEL menu item. As far as permissions go, that was working fine. The small issue found was within the export process itself.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds