• Page:

TOPIC: Pre-Sales questions

Pre-Sales questions 16 years 1 month ago #992

• YBA
  • YBA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am evaluating DTRegister for a client He will be selling spots at training clinics. I need to be able to customise the form to something similar as the attached image. From the back end, the client will need to be able to print off attendance sheets; as well as Contact Lists for the coaches etc. The second part of my clients requirements is to be able to use the email addresses collected to be able to send newsletters, or other targeted email information, based on which clinic they have attended. Will DTRegister be able to do these things for my client? Regards Danielle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pre-Sales questions 16 years 1 month ago #993

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. I can not see the image you tried to attach, but I'll try to answer your questions anyway. For the attendance sheets, I'm not sure exactly what you need here, but you CAN export all registration records to a CSV file. This could then be viewed in Excel where you could grab the data you need and do whatever you need with it. All data from registrations including custom fields is included in the CSV except for payment data such as credit card numbers. For the email requirement, there is a mass mail function of DT Register where you select an event, then create an HTML email to send to all current registrants of that particular event. This is helpful for sending reminders or event-specific info. For sending out some type of ongoing newsletter, you would need to use a different component, but you could extract all of the email addresses and data from the exported CSV file and then take that data into whatever newsletter application you choose to use. If you have additional questions, let us know. Thanks!

Pre-Sales questions 16 years 1 month ago #994

• YBA
  • YBA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I don't know what happened with the image, if this does not work, I will email it to you. re the attendence sheets - my preference would be to have some sort of report or report generator built into the system. My client is not very web savvy :) Re the Newsletters, it would be great if the info collected could be used by say Acajoom News or similar, without going down the csv export route.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds