• Page:

TOPIC: Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants

Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants 16 years 1 month ago #802

• ernienet
  • ernienet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I tried this on the demo site, but wasn't able to figure it out. I have a two-day event. There are multiple session periods, and multiple sessions to choose from for each period. I figured out that I could create "Custom Fields" to enable the registrant to choose a session for each period. What I can't seem to figure out is how to enable multiple registrants to each be able to choose their own sessions for each period. I've been using JEvents with AttendEvents 0.9, but it doesn't seem to be able to handle this either - in fact, it doesn't seem to do what I always thought it would. I read in another post that DTRegister only supports online payment methods (PayPal, Authorize.net, and E-Checks). I also need registrants to be able to pay by mail on occasion - in fact, it's the only option they've had until now! Thank you for any help and direction you can provide. Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants 16 years 1 month ago #803

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. We are working on a new release of DT Register which adds MANY new features including both of your needs here... it will allow off-site payment options and also allow group registrant users to select their own custom options. Hang tight... we're working on it!

Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants 16 years 1 month ago #804

• ernienet
  • ernienet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you. I found a way to accomplish what I was looking for in JEvents/AttendEvents late last night. It's not as elegant as I'd like, but this client needs to be up and running Monday, so it will have to do. I'll keep an eye on DT Register for future clients. Ernie

Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants 16 years 2 days ago #1328

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Coming back to an old post here... The 2.2.2 release of DT Register DOES address these needs. For group registrations, you can select which form fields (standard and custom) show for EACH individual group member. This enables you to collect different registrations options (and fees) for each member.

The Pay Later option was also added where users can mark from: Mail In Payment, Call In Payment or Pay At The Door. You can also mark in the backend when the user does make their payment and mark it as PAID. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds