• Page:

TOPIC: Yet Another "Can I Do" post

Yet Another "Can I Do" post 16 years 2 months ago #739

• totalhosting
  • totalhosting's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I am putting together a website for a local Chamber of Commerce. They are going to have CB to manage/showcase members. Is it possible to have DT Billing invoice ALL the members for their annual dues at the same time? What about if they choose to purchase some services (like a sponsorship or to participate in mailing)? I am also interested in event registration. Can someone register for more than one attendee? What if there is some option (like meal choice)? Can you select X attendees for option 1, and Y attendees for option 2? Can you show a list of all members who have registered? I would really like a "evite" option, where you can invite members (and those in an external list (like past guests)) and have them reply Y/N/Maybe and then log replies (if Y, then take them to sign-up, if N, then mark them as No and then do some follow-up on those that are Maybe. Can their be more than one type of registration form, for event types (committee meetings, breakfasts, after hours, etc)? How about a Bot that can place an event registration form/link into any content (like a JCal event (already have calendar in place))? If these are things beyond the current scope, but are functions you think others would find useful, please give me a ball-park estimate on the costs to develop a more robust system? We can set-up formal requirements if you are available to do some modifications. Thanks. Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yet Another "Can I Do" post 16 years 2 months ago #740

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
I already answered your email, but for the sake of answering this question for others... Is it possible to have DT Billing invoice ALL the members for their annual dues at the same time? What about if they choose to purchase some services (like a sponsorship or to participate in mailing)? Currently, you can not invoice all users at one time. DT Billing is used for creating individual invoices. I am also interested in event registration. Can someone register for more than one attendee? What if there is some option (like meal choice)? Can you select X attendees for option 1, and Y attendees for option 2? Yes, you can register a group of people in one transaction. You can use custom fields for meal options and such. Currently, however you can not select different options for each member of the group registration. Can you show a list of all members who have registered? I would really like a "evite" option, where you can invite members (and those in an external list (like past guests)) and have them reply Y/N/Maybe and then log replies (if Y, then take them to sign-up, if N, then mark them as No and then do some follow-up on those that are Maybe. The backend does show a record of all registrants. There is an email function to send email notices to current registrants. There is NOT currently an evite function. Not a bad idea though. Maybe we’ll work that into a future release. Can their be more than one type of registration form, for event types (committee meetings, breakfasts, after hours, etc)? Currently, there is one form for each event. You use custom fields to provide various options. How about a Bot that can place an event registration form/link into any content (like a JCal event (already have calendar in place))? Doesn’t exist yet but is a great idea. We’ll try to work on that soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds