TOPIC: Group Register. Group Purchase?

Group Register. Group Purchase? 14 years 5 months ago #5270

• werler
  • werler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello.

I am very excited about this product but do have a question. I am wondering if registrants who register as a group can purchase individual registration options and pay for them at the same time.

For example, the Simpson family is registering for their Hawaii cruise and Homer, Marge, Lisa and Bart all pay the same $1000 fee but each family member wants different options:

Homer wants to take the snorkel excursion - $50
Homer also wants the optional tour to Ilsa Mujeres - $500
Marge wants the 2 hour spa pacckage - $250
LIsa wants the week long yogo class on the Lido deck - $250
Bart wants the optional tour to Ilsa Mujeres - $500

1. Is it possible to setup these different addon/options?
2. Is there an automated way for folks to cancel if they need to?
4. If Homer chicken's out on the snorkel trip, how would DT Register handle a refund?

I apologize in advance if the answers in these questions are answered in the feature list.

- Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Group Register. Group Purchase? 14 years 5 months ago #5272

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. You can setup custom fields for these type of additional options. These fields are then assigned PER EVENT so you can control where they are used. Beyond that, you have the option for group registrations of saying if that custom field is used for each member, just the group, or not at all. So with this option, you can apply these individual options to each member of a group registration. :)

There is not a present way for users to cancel their registration and get refunds. HOWEVER, we are working on that right now and intend to have that functionality in the next release (within a couple of weeks hopefully). Once you purchase, you get free updates for one year so you would have access to these new upcoming features even if you purchased today. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds