• Page:

TOPIC: Registration Calendar

Registration Calendar 14 years 7 months ago #4900

• ibrand69
  • ibrand69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a client that is selling commercial hunts. He wants a calendar view of the hunting trip days, a preset number of registrations allowed for each trip, and when all the available spots are filled, he wants that block to change colors, or have a message that tells users registration is "Full" or "Closed." I wanted to use JEvents, in conjuction with Virtuemart and a component like yours to do registration. Does everything I asked sound feasible with your component? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Registration Calendar 14 years 7 months ago #4901

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. You do not need virtuemart for this. JEvents fully integrates with DT Register, but the calendar would not change due to the event capacity being filled. We have a plugin that automatically adds a registration button to the event details page. If the capacity is full and a user clicks the registration button, they WILL get a customizable capacity full message and be unable to register. DT Register will handle the registration solution better than any other Joomla option and for the payment, you can use Authorize.net or PayPal. Thanks.

Nathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds