TOPIC: DT Register and invoicing.

DT Register and invoicing. 14 years 10 months ago #4514

• Wolfemann
  • Wolfemann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Greetings,

I am actually already a DT Register user, but admittedly haven't tried the latest updates yet (having ceased updating the first installation I've done with version 2.4.2), and had a question regarding extending the functionality of DT Register.

Although much improvement has been made to the back-end in the past year, it was still not as robust as the rest of the product. Luckily, with the extra control added to the export, much of the "missing" functionality can be performed with other softwares.

My new client (a small marketing, PR and event management firm) wants a new website with an event registration system built-in. I know that DT Register takes care of most of the necessary functionality for the registration system, but I need to know if DT Register (or another of your components in addition to DT Register) can;

Send a formatted receipt with an administrator assigned .pdf background as "letterhead" to the client upon payment of the fees (with the ability to select a different background for each event)

Send an invoice marked "payment due" (with similar background to the aforementioned receipt), or a proforma invoice depending on the circumstances (pay by bank transfer (EFT)), if the registrant chooses to pay later

Allow for invoices (including backgrounds) to be printed, or downloaded as .pdfs on demand by registrants and by Admins.

Is any (or all) of this possible through DT-R or with any of your other products, or do I have some custom scripting ahead of me?

Best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds