• Page:

TOPIC: question regarding contacting groups of registrants

question regarding contacting groups of registrants 16 years 3 months ago #373

• micronaut
  • micronaut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I am considering purchasing DT Register for use with a non-profit event organising group. Is it possible with DT Register to group e-mail all those registered for an event? The group would like to send out regular e-mail updates to registered guests as the events approach. The website I would like to use DT register with is running Linux CentOS with PHP 5.2.0 and mysql 5.0.45 (eapps.com). I have had problems with other GNU/GPL event booking extensions not setting the corrent date format due to incompatilibiltiy with this setup. Can you tell me if you would perceive any problems with this software combination and DT register? Thanks for any assistance you can provide. I look forward to purchasing DT register soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

question regarding contacting groups of registrants 16 years 3 months ago #374

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Currently, DT Register does not have such a feature, but we are looking at implementing it in the future. We've been moving quickly making new improvements with our components all the time. Your server setup should be fine. If you did have any issue however, we would gladly fix it for you. Thanks for your interest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds