TOPIC: Some Questions

Some Questions 15 years 2 months ago #3710

• gsudron
  • gsudron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Tried searching etc but can\'t find the answers so here goes;

1. I realise there is no way to show a list of registrants yet but woudl it be possible to pull this data out of the database using DBQ or a similar reporting tool? IE does DTRegister store its registrants details in a specific table?

2. Can a registrant amend/change his details or add an additional member to his group booking at a later date?

3. Is it easy to pull in additional fields from Community Builder at the registration page?

4. I\'m considering this plugin but it is for a charitable organisation with a very specific requirement. $60 might not sound much but it is to my client if the component doesn\'t function as expected. Is there anyway we can try it out on a localhost type domain for a limited period?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some Questions 15 years 2 months ago #3712

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Here you go:

1. would it be possible to pull this data out of the database using DBQ or a similar reporting tool?

Yes, DT Register has an export tool where you can select which event(s) and which fields you want the data for, then export to a CSV file.

2. Can a registrant amend/change his details or add an additional member to his group booking at a later date?

Not at this time, but it will come hopefully soon.

3. Is it easy to pull in additional fields from Community Builder at the registration page?

Fields are not \"pulled\" from Community Builder. Any additional data to collect would need to have a custom field created in DT Register. The default fields such as name, address, city, state, etc will be auto-populated at registeration by data from CB profiles, but any other fields you added to CB yourself would not have any connection to directly to DT Register.

4. I\'m considering this plugin but it is for a charitable organisation with a very specific requirement. $60 might not sound much but it is to my client if the component doesn\'t function as expected. Is there anyway we can try it out on a localhost type domain for a limited period?

There is no trial version for you to install. You can try it out on our demo site http://www.dthdevelopment.com/demo . Use the user \"demo1\" and password \"demo123\". Also, we have a support ticket system and if you did have any type of problem, we WOULD help to resolve it. Just make sure the functionality you need is there. We also put out updates approximately once per month with new improvements and features. You\'d have access to the updates freely for one year. Thanks.

Some Questions 15 years 2 months ago #3715

• gsudron
  • gsudron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the response, appreciated. The lack of ability to amend a booking is critical to us. I\'ll keep an eye on your development process.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds