• Page:

TOPIC: A few questions...

A few questions... 15 years 2 months ago #3684

• bpuli
  • bpuli's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am in the process of deciding whether or not DT Register will work for me.

I need the following:

1. Be able to display past events (with registration turned off, of course) with a link to where the related documents can be downloaded from (possibly remository)

2. A few more details on the waiting list function - do registrants automatically get notified? Or does the admin get informed?

3. Is there any integration with Community Builder groups (groupjive i think is what it is called). This is for group rates - different groups will have different rates. Sorry if I did not read through all the available documents on this though.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A few questions... 15 years 2 months ago #3689

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello...

1. Not currently available. Once an event is over, it does not display on the frontend.

2. Waiting list function is fairly simple. The admin IS notified and the details are also viewable in the backend. If a spot opens up, nothing is done further automatically. You however had their details so you could contact them to notify them of the ability to now register.

3. You can integrate with Community Builder, but there is no integration with groupjive. You can setup group registrations. Not sure exactly what you need to do, but there is not a method of causing event pricing to change cased on which group they are a part of. Each these people are registering for the same event, you could probably just setup a custom fee field where the user selects which group they are a part of. You can then assign a value to each option so the price can be altered up or down based on the user selection.

A better solution would be to use a discount code, but this is not added yet. We hope to have this included as a new feature very soon... one of the next larger improvements that will be seen next. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds