• Page:

TOPIC: Different or multiple registration form

Different or multiple registration form 15 years 2 months ago #3565

• akeem76
  • akeem76's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to know if this is possible or if there is a best practise to do so.

The reason for these needs is to separate the registration between trainer and participant.

I know that in the registration form for CB, multiple columns could be made in order to capture information for trainer and participant. But it would be in one single registration form. The idea is to be able to separate the registration in a separate form.

I\'m think, if your system captured the participant information (when they register for the events) and later could be search via CB (if it also captured on the same registration table or could be called generally through CB registration data). Then I would not have to make the participants register via Joomla/CB registration and my problem for the need to make multiple registration form would be solve as I do not need to make them in the first place.

Any comments on this.

I very much appreciate your comments.

Thank you.
Best regards.

akeem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Different or multiple registration form 15 years 2 months ago #3570

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
If you want to use Community Builder, you will need to have users register for their user account through CB. DT Register does not do USER registration or create joomla user accounts. You\'ll need CB to register new users... then DT Register for those users to register for events.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds