• Page:

TOPIC: Pre-Sales Question

Pre-Sales Question 16 years 3 months ago #353

• rpainter
  • rpainter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. I have been looking for a registration solution, and I really like this one. Here is my one and only (for now) question. Let's say that I have "Class A". The price of this class is $250.00. However, you can bring your spouse for an additional $100.00. Is it possible to have 2 registration options? One for a single registration ($250.00), and one for person+spouse ($350.00)? If this is possible, I will buy 2 licenses right now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pre-Sales Question 16 years 3 months ago #354

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Currently, you can setup individual and/or group rates. You could set $250 for one person and then set a group of 2 members to be $350. The way it would be technically setup is that you would say 2 people = $350, which it would read as $175/person. The one possible issue with that is it will not LIMIT it to two people... so if someone tried to register 3 people, it would add another $175 for the 3rd person. Not sure if this would ever happen or not, but just letting you know. This function is there though. ALSO, the EXACT solution you want will be available very soon. You can make custom fields right now, but we are finishing new enhancements that will allow you to add rate changes with your custom fields. So, here is an example of what you could create: Please select from the following options: (would have two checkboxes) SINGLE (no change in cost) COUPLE (add $100 to cost) While you can technically get the job done with the current release, your need will be specifically addressed in the next release. We're hoping to have it ready by the end of this week. Thanks!

Pre-Sales Question 16 years 3 months ago #355

• rpainter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your quick reply. I will follow the development, and when the next release comes out I'll buy it. By the way, is there any option other than PayPal to purchase the extension?

Pre-Sales Question 16 years 3 months ago #356

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'll add you to our email newsletter so you can be notified. You can also pay with Authorize.net for the components. It goes to paypal by default, but there's a selection box at the bottom of the form where you can select Auth.net. Thanks!

Pre-Sales Question 16 years 3 months ago #357

• rpainter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Cool. Sounds good.

Pre-Sales Question 16 years 2 months ago #358

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Just making sure you were aware that the latest release includes custom fee fields so you can have the registration fee be modified by the field selections of the user. Thanks!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds