• Page:

TOPIC: Questions re: payment types & pricing

Questions re: payment types & pricing 16 years 4 months ago #302

• dlamparty
  • dlamparty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just have a couple quick questions regarding payment types and prices. I need to be able to have a couple different payment levels. For example.... members pay $100, non-members pay $125, students pay $20. We also allow people to indicated that they would like to be billed or apply it to a season pass. Is this something that might be able to be able to be done with dt register? At this point, it seems to be one of the most promising that I can find. Thanks in advance. Woyzeck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions re: payment types & pricing 16 years 4 months ago #303

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Currently, DT Register does offer member and non-member pricing. You can establish a member discount in the settings so when a user is logged in, they automatically get the discount. For student pricing or the season pass option, you would need to get a little creative. While you can create custom fields, the custom fields can not currently alter the registration price. This will be one of the next enhancements that we will do. Once that is done, your life will become very easy (at least in regards to this registration setup). For now, you could setup a separate Student Priced event that has its own setup in DT Register... its own pricing and so forth. Thanks.

Questions re: payment types & pricing 16 years 4 months ago #304

• dlamparty
  • dlamparty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hmmm... that is kind of what I had in mind. I will seriously consider this. Thanks. Woyzeck

Questions re: payment types & pricing 16 years 2 months ago #305

• xof711
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
That feature would be AWESOME!!!

Questions re: payment types & pricing 16 years 2 months ago #306

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
xof711 - This thread is out-dated as this feature is already in place in version 2.1.4. Custom fields can be set as "fee fields" with assigned values (positive or negative) to each field selection option. User selection can alter the final price either up or down. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds