• Thank you received: 0
Hi,

Just a few question in advance, thanks.

The scenerio:
- classrooms courses
- coordinators setting up the courses.
- attendees
- me, the system admin.

- I\'m setting up classroom courses and would like to create a registration / waiting list feature.

- Can this be done?

- basically integrating with sobi, so if someone is interested in the classroom, then they click on a register/waiting list feature.

- I assume, once they register, they can see their registration on their CB Profile.

- only coordinators and system admins can see who registered for the event.

- there are multiple classroom events, organised by coordinators. can I assign dt register creation to the coordinators?

- also registration notification, can it be emailed to the assigned classroom coordinators?

cheers
Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

classroom registration 15 years 3 months ago #3058

• juicyfruit
  • juicyfruit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

can someone give me some pointers?

thanks
Ed

classroom registration 15 years 3 months ago #3063

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3

- I\'m setting up classroom courses and would like to create a registration / waiting list feature. Can this be done?

Yes, this is what DT Register does :) You can also give a capacity to each \"event\" so when it is full the user is sent to a waiting list option.

- basically integrating with sobi, so if someone is interested in the classroom, then they click on a register/waiting list feature.

There is no direct integration with SOBI, but if you want to send people to registration from the SOBI listing, you can use our mambot/plugin.

- I assume, once they register, they can see their registration on their CB Profile.

Yes, we do provide a CB plugin that shows registration history. Users can not view or edit the data, just see the history of what has been registered for.

- only coordinators and system admins can see who registered for the event.

The only place to see who is registered is in the backend admin area of your joomla site, so whoever has backend access (Manager, Administrator, Super Administrator) can see the registration records.

- there are multiple classroom events, organised by coordinators. can I assign dt register creation to the coordinators?

Creation of events can be done by whoever you give backend access.

- also registration notification, can it be emailed to the assigned classroom coordinators?

You can assign a different admin email to each event if needed so the appropriate person is notified when a registration has happened.

If you have any other questions, let us know. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds