• Page:

TOPIC: I want to buy...

I want to buy... 15 years 4 months ago #2884

• ShowMeCreative
  • ShowMeCreative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I want to buy and use this very badly. Big problem, I cannot get JEvents to install and work. They are still in Alpha release for Joomla 1.5. I have some deadlines, any eta on your standalone version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I want to buy... 15 years 4 months ago #2885

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. No ETA on a standalone version yet, but as you must currently use DT Register in legacy mode, you should use JEvents 1.4.3, which works just fine. Many people are using the 1.5alpha2 successfully too, but you can use the previous version. Thanks!

I want to buy... 15 years 4 months ago #2886

• ShowMeCreative
  • ShowMeCreative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the reply. I really do not wish to enable legacy mode for this one component. If people are using the 1.5alpha2 successfully I would really like to know how they got it to stop showing this: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getdate() in /public_html/components/com_events/libraries/helper.php on line 458.

I believe if I could get past this error the component would work and I could buy your software! I will post this error in your forum in another topic and see if I get any answers.

I want to buy... 15 years 4 months ago #2889

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, we have modified a couple files where we encountered similar JEvents errors. They don\'t seem to happen on all sites.

Something that I think you are missing here is that DT Register currently requires legacy mode. That is why I said you\'d be fine to use the older JEvents. We are working on a native version of DT Register, but it\'s a few weeks off still probably.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds