Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Potential buyer has some questions :)

Potential buyer has some questions :) 16 years 3 months ago #285

• Touch
  • Touch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello! I am looking at registration applications for joomla and have some questions for the DTH team: 1. Does DT Register display an up to date list of registrants on the front end? If so, can it be modified to display customized registration fields? 2. Does DT Register work with re-occuring events? 3. Does DT Register integrate with Community Builder? Thanks for your time! - T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Potential buyer has some questions :) 16 years 3 months ago #286

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello and thanks for your interest in DT Register. Here are your answers: 1. The list of registrants is not displayed on the front end. It IS shown in the backend. This list can also be exported in a CSV file. 2. Currently, it does not recognize recurring events in JEvents. DT Register sees it the same as any other event. This is something we will add in the future however. 3. Integration with CB is not currently available, although we are working on it right now and plan to include it in the next release. We hope to have this available (among a couple other added features) within one week. Thanks again. We'll keep you posted on further updates.

Potential buyer has some questions :) 16 years 3 months ago #287

• npt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Count me in as someone who would purchase this component (andDTDonate) only if it was integrated into CB. The sooner the better-- as we're looking to implement ASAP. In my opinion it's too much to ask users to enter their info twice. Thank you Robert

Potential buyer has some questions :) 16 years 3 months ago #288

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
By the way, in case you had not seen yet, version 2.1.3 includes CB integration. Check it out!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds