• Page:

TOPIC: Integration with JEvents?

Integration with JEvents? 15 years 4 months ago #2832

• ddoughty
  • ddoughty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
So does this automatically create an event for registration when somebody on the front-end creates a new jevent? Or do you manually have to setup an event from DT Register for each new jevent?

My question is because I want users to be able to create free events on the front-end, and other users be able to register for that event.

For example, I want John Doe to be able to create an event on my website. Then I want other users to be able to register for John Doe\'s event.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Integration with JEvents? 15 years 4 months ago #2838

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
At this time you have to manually setup the details for registration in the backend. DT Register pulls the events from JEvents, but frontend users can not access DT Register at this time. This is something we intend to develop in a future release.

Integration with JEvents? 15 years 3 months ago #3172

• runweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
That`s in deed a very important feature.

With JEvents users with \"special rights\" (set by admin) can setup Events, but they have to go to Admin backend (Bad solution !) to setup the DT REgister FEatures....that´s realy not useful.

I hope there will be an update, soon so Admins (or special users) can manage the DT Register Event Settings in Frontend, too.

@ddoughty
I is currently a problem with the Joomla user rights management. If All registered users could submit events than they all have access to the complete Admin features...but that should not be possible.
That is a problem of the Joomla right managment...All users in a group have the same rights and you can not limit if they have full or semiaccess into componente admin features.

That`s the problem of many other extensions, too.....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds