• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register requires the JEvents calendar

DT Register requires the JEvents calendar 15 years 5 months ago #2715

• eochoa
  • eochoa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What if I don\'t use JEvents as my Primary calendar? I use jcalpro. So I need to create the event on JEvents first then DTRegister? or can I just install jevents without publishing is that works?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register requires the JEvents calendar 15 years 5 months ago #2716

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello! Yes, JEvents is required... for now. We are presently working on a modification that will allow you to create the event completely in DT Register and give you the OPTION to pull events from Jevents. We will also be adding support for other calendars eventually.

Currently, you would simply need to create events in the backend of JEvents with only a title, date and time. DT Register will take it from there. You do NOT have to use JEvents on the frontend of your website at all. DT Register has it\'s own frontend listing of events, as well as an upcoming events module, and also a plugin for adding a \"Click Here to Register\" for an event which can be added in content pages and such.

Thanks!

DT Register requires the JEvents calendar 15 years 4 months ago #2822

• dvlchd3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Does DTH have an ETA on the release of DT Register that will be fully supported for Joomla v1.5. I am having problems getting JEvents alpha to work properly in Joomla 1.5.

DT Register requires the JEvents calendar 15 years 4 months ago #2824

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We do not have a solid date yet... it IS in progress but we have still been making improvements to the existing component at the same time. In the meantime, try JEvents 1.4.3 as you have to be running in legacy mode anyway.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds