• Page:

TOPIC: gateway and merchant account

gateway and merchant account 15 years 7 months ago #2434

• Joomladude
  • Joomladude's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been battling out on which registration system to buy for a month now (DT or Pro Registration.)Functionality is a must as my client and user group is very savvy with meeting registrations and are used to Cvent functionality.

Couple of questions to DT first.

If client has a checking account say Bank of America and I want to only offer credit card payments via Authorize.net and the bank offers merchant accounts.

What is my best option and steps to set this up. I never set up a merchant account.

Any guidance here is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

gateway and merchant account 15 years 7 months ago #2440

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. You can add an authorize.net account to most merchant accounts. Authorize.net by itself is not a merchant account, but an internet payment gateway to use WITH your merchant account. Click on the graphic on the right side of our website (front page). That company will be able to answer all of your merchant account related questions. They can also setup authorize.net for you with NO setup fees. That is not the norm at all.

The merchant account gets tied to the company\'s checking account. It doesn\'t matter who the bank account is with. Hope that is helpful to you. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds