• Page:

TOPIC: Presale Question - Australian Payment Gateway

Presale Question - Australian Payment Gateway 16 years 4 months ago #237

• d3v1an7
  • d3v1an7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey! This seems to be the perfect component for one of my clients, but I am quite new to internet transactions other than paypal. Without having access to the backend of the component, and with absolutely no knowledge on how payment gateways actually work, I'm not so keen on purchasing right away. All the users visiting my clients site will be australian, and from a little bit of research, the biggest/best gateway provider in AU is eWay. ( http://www.eway.com.au/Products/CreditC ... meXML.aspx ) Would that provider work with your component? If this is a question that I need to ask eWay, please help me with what I should actually be asking them, as I really don't have a clue :) I am also developing the said site with Joomla 1.5 I understand this is a Joomla 1.0 component, but will I run into any issues running it in legacy mode? And do you have any plans to upgrade the component to native 1.5 any time soon? Thank you, Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Presale Question - Australian Payment Gateway 16 years 4 months ago #238

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello and thanks for your interest. Currently, DT Register works with the Authorize.net payment gateway and paypal. I'm not sure if you can get authorize.net in Australia or not. You'll have to ask them. Regarding Joomla 1.5, yes, we will be making our components fully ready for 1.5 very soon, but have not done so yet. We are just starting testing on this. Hopefully it won't be long though. Check this site as any new developments are always posted to this site. Thanks.

Presale Question - Australian Payment Gateway 16 years 4 months ago #239

• d3v1an7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your prompt response! Good to hear a native 1.5 version is on the way :) I have sent an email to eWay enquiring about authorize.net avaliability. If it does turn out that I cannot get authorize.net within AU, theoretically, how hard is it to add in custom payment gateways into the component? Thanks again.

Presale Question - Australian Payment Gateway 16 years 4 months ago #240

• d3v1an7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Just so this doesn't sit unattended, I have been in extensive contact with Nathan - the developer - who has been incredibly helpful in getting this all sorted out. Support is quite timely and very accommodating, even if the forum does not reflect this. A lot is going on behind the scenes :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds