Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: auto-notification to waiting list?

auto-notification to waiting list? 8 years 4 months ago #25190

• dctrpl
  • dctrpl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi - we're on 2.8.12a but will be migrating the site to Joomla 3 soon, so will be thinking about getting a new license and installing the latest DT Register.

Reading through the list of features for the current version still leaves me with these questions:

1. If we use the user panel and a registrant cancels, can this automatically trigger an email to the waiting list?

2. If we use the user panel and a registrant cancels, do we still have to process the refund manually or can a PayPal refund somehow be automated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

auto-notification to waiting list? 8 years 4 months ago #25191

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Those two items have not changed since the version you are running.

The waiting list having an automatic handling is something we do intend to implement, but haven't yet.

The auto-refund option would be done per gateway and is something we have no intention on implementing... unless someone wants it enough to fund that customization. If you'd want to, let us know and we can quote it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dctrpl

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

auto-notification to waiting list? 7 years 5 months ago #26452

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Check out the details for the DT Register 3.1.12 release. The waiting list has some nice improvements that I'm sure you'll like!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds