• Page:

TOPIC: Individual Coupon Codes

Individual Coupon Codes 9 years 11 months ago #23296

• Tech4Impact
  • Tech4Impact's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Individuals will be able to apply for a scholarship for a reduced fee on registration.

Can I create a one time one person coupon to discount their rate as they are approved for a scholarship?

Can this coupon be created front side or back side?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Individual Coupon Codes 9 years 11 months ago #23297

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello! Yes, you can create a discount code that can only be used one time. Codes can be created in both frontend and backend... by whichever user groups you give permission to.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Individual Coupon Codes 9 years 11 months ago #23301

• Tech4Impact
  • Tech4Impact's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Great Thanks - I've downloaded and installed the core - Are there any current manuals or videos. Stuff on site looks pretty old. Reason I ask is there are a bunch more files that look like need to be installed other than the core.

I'm not sure where to get started and nothing seems really current, am i missing something?

Individual Coupon Codes 9 years 11 months ago #23303

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The manual is a bit out-dated, yes. The current videos are at www.youtube.com/dthdevelopment . Most are older (not all), but even the older ones will still be a great help in learning the system. You'll just find some newer options and such on your site that aren't in some of the videos.

The package does contain many optional modules, plugins, etc. The readme file explains what each one of them are so you can determine which ones you might need. None of them are required though.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds