• Page:

TOPIC: Custom Fields and downpayment

Custom Fields and downpayment 10 years 10 months ago #20872

• auelabyss
  • auelabyss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Before I purchase DT Register I want to know if I can add custom fields during the registration process. Like the persons age and such. Also during the payment process can it be made so they make a downpayment. So for a event that costs like $80 they can pay upfront $15.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Custom Fields and downpayment 10 years 8 months ago #21275

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello and sorry that this was not replied to sooner! DT Register allows you to add custom fields to your registration forms in many ways and to levels of customization that no other extension offers. These can be fields to collect age or whatever else you need. Your selection fields can ever alter registration cost based on user selections.

You can also do partial payments as you described. You can set this per event, which can be optional or required. Optional would mean a partial payment can be made as long as it meets a provided minimum. Required would be a set deposit amount. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds