TOPIC: Packaging, Guests, Pre-populated fields

Packaging, Guests, Pre-populated fields 15 years 9 months ago #2038

• sp1k3ster
  • sp1k3ster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys,

Really interested in DT Register...but got many questions. I plan on creating a online registration sites for an event (seating).

1. I would like visitors to enter the amount of seats...and it package out. For example: 1-7 seats = $10seat, while 8 (or multiple of 8) = $5/seat......

2. After visitor enters seats, he has to enter information about each seat (name, company, etc). Is it possible to have option for Guests for select seats??? Meaning seat 2-8 may not have actual names, company, etc...just blank?? Maybe visitor selects a checkbox for this which in return disables required fields?

3. Possible to pre-populate fields? Meaning once seat 1\'s info is filled....it automatically fills all other seats with company name, etc?? or maybe have a checkbox at each seat for pre-population???

4. Ability to hold field values if the visitor goes to another page? (example...visitor enters 8 seats...clicks on about us...hits back...8 seats still entered)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Packaging, Guests, Pre-populated fields 15 years 9 months ago #2046

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry for the delay... here are your answers:

1. You can setup group registrations where the individual rate changes based on the number of registrants.

2. You can setup which fields of data you will collect for each group member. You can also set if they are required or not.

3. Not at this time.

4. No. However I doubt anyone is going to enter data for 8 people then suddenly check out your About Us page :)

Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds