TOPIC: Holiday Programme Booking

Holiday Programme Booking 11 years 3 weeks ago #20325

• ed66
  • ed66's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I have read your info but before I purchase I have a couple of questions: I'm setting up a school holiday programme booking form and would like to know if your extension would work.

If the person who is registering is taking any medication is the an option for them to download another form eg PDF and then upload it or would it work with your feature where you said Attach files to user confirmation emails so if they selected yes on the form they would receive this attachment? Or could it be a form within a form if Yes is selected?

Also the person booking can either book for a whole week or individual days if they book a whole week there is a discount is this possible to setup on the one form. Some days there is also a surcharge so this would be an extra whether they book a whole week or individual days.

Individual and/or Group Registration - In this case would be one child in the family or more - if you are registering as part of a group there may be the case that only one child is taking medication the other is not. So with the group registration can you set it up that you only need to enter in some information differently then the rest of the form will be the same for each child.

Payment types can you add different offline options? eg Cash, Cheque, Internet banking.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds