• Page:

TOPIC: buy link to 1shoppingcart.com

buy link to 1shoppingcart.com 11 years 7 months ago #18626

• twila
  • twila's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I currently use DT register for free courses/events. I will be purchasing another copy for someone else who needs to utilize payments - they want to use 1shoppingcart.com which provides a "buy link" - much like paypal does. Is there any way that I can incorporate payment with a buy link from 1shoppingcart.com? They want to do it this way (even though they will have an authorize.net account too) so they can use the autoresponders provided in 1shoppingcart that allows them to send out unlimited e-mail follow-ups to enhance learning and to stay in touch with the customer with an automated process.

Thanks for your time and assistance...
Twila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

buy link to 1shoppingcart.com 11 years 7 months ago #18630

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
There is no way to integrate buy links from that gateway... unless you want to hire us to integrate that gateway completely. You could post a customization ticket with details of the gateway then we could provide a quote. Maybe you could work it into your client project.

Keep in mind, Authorize.net is already integrated. Plus in our Joomla 2.5 version, we have automated reminder AND follow up emails that you can have globally or connected to specific events... that will be sent at timeframes related to the start date of the event. Maybe you can utilize that also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds