• Page:

TOPIC: calendar & payment integration

calendar & payment integration 15 years 10 months ago #1786

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Does the program only integrate with jevents? i have jcal pro and would like to use that and have people be able to register.

they have their bank merchant acct which says it is powered by authorize.net and i am hoping the integration of this will be easy. What is required to set that up?

Last, would it be possible to set up payment for a membership too? So they pay to be a member then they would get a discount on the events?

Please advise, thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

calendar & payment integration 15 years 10 months ago #1789

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Currently, you have to use JEvents. However, you do not have to use the frontend calendar. Just create the event with a title and date is all that is required. Then DT Register does the rest. You can use a different calendar component for your frontend events. You can use our mambot to create registration links inside of your content items or your Jcal event details.

To take payment with authorize.net, you simply plug in the API Login ID and Transaction Key and then enable that payment option.

You can setup DT Register to give a discount on events when someone is a member and currently logged in. You\'ll have to use another component to take the payment for membership. You could use DT Donate for that which will do onetime OR recurring payments. DT Donate will not automatically create a user account however. If you need that ability, then you need to use a different component for the membership element, then DT Register will handle the event registrations.

Thanks.

calendar & payment integration 15 years 10 months ago #1790

• cjmicro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks!

calendar & payment integration 15 years 9 months ago #1844

• cjmicro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

You can use our mambot to create registration links inside of your content items or your Jcal event details.

I have this purchased, installed, and set up. The mambot {dtregisterEDIT}eventid{/dtregisterEDIT} does work on jevents but does not seem to work in my Jcal pro area. It also does work in the content area.

Can you advise if there is something else I need to do to get it to work there as well?

Also, I would like to change the wording of the \"click here to register to this event\" to click here to register FOR this event on the mambot. Where could I do this?

Thank you for your help.

Cheryl

calendar & payment integration 15 years 9 months ago #1852

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, we haven\'t tested this inside of JCal. If you want to provide access to your site for joomla and FTP, submit a support ticket with that info and we\'ll see if we can find out why it\'s not working for you in JCal.

Regarding changing the wording, open the file at:
/mambots/content/mosdtregister.php

Scroll to the end of the file and you will find the text to change just a couple lines from the end of the file. Make your change, save it, and upload the modified file.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.633 seconds