TOPIC: Groups

Groups 12 years 2 days ago #17482

• rcairnc
  • rcairnc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I have been playing with the demo and I think I may have found a bug (or I'm not using this correctly).

When registering groups the ability to mark as attended does not function properly. Under the Records page it says members, you can click a link which shows a sub page of the members details and you can individually mark them as attended, however this seems to work independently to the attended marking on the master records page.

When on the Records page I would expect that if you were to mark all the groups members as attend in its sub page it would show the tick in the attended box for the master record in the main records page.

I would have thought that if you were to mark the master group record as attended on the master record page it would update all of the members in the sub page as attended.

Also this problem seems to effect the sorting of the records.

Finally when doing a CSV export it seems to list all the members and the invoicing details seperatly so it looks like an extra person has attended. This would cause confusion when creating name badges or certificates.

I hope this makes sense! Please let me know if this is a configuration issue or a problem with the software.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Groups 12 years 2 days ago #17484

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. We'll look into the attendance check item you referred to and see what changes may be needed.

Regarding the CSV export, the latest update actually added a new parameter for this so you have a choice to include the group billing info or just members only. The demo site hasn't been updated yet so you won't see that, but that new improvement is available now. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds