• Page:

TOPIC: Team Photography Sign Up

Team Photography Sign Up 12 years 1 week ago #17409

• bqwhitten
  • bqwhitten's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have an older version of DT register but I was never able to implement it due to a problem with my old programmer and it looks like I will have to repurchase to work it into my Joomla 2.5 site. Before I do I was hopeful you might answer the following:

1. I want to present a calendar type view or date view showing days/times over a 2-3 month period that I have available for teams to sign up for team photos. If a day/time slot is available they can select it and then register their team. If that day/time is booked or not available then they will not be able to select it.

2. Once they select a date/time slot (Example Monday 26th 5:00pm-6:00pm) they will be taken to a simple registration form that asks for basic info such as team name, coach name & phone, team contact name & phone/e-mail and location for photos.

3. At present there is no need for payments just scheduling for teams and blocking dates that have already been taken.

Would the current DT Reg work in this manner.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Photography Sign Up 12 years 1 week ago #17415

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello!

1. DT Register does have a calendar view, but the only way to have this type of functionality would be to create a separate event for each time slot, and setting the capacity of each "event" to 1. Normally, the best way to setup a time slot selection is in a custom field where you can also set limits to each selection... but that doesn't give a separate calendar display for each.

2. What data shows in the registration form is completely controlled by you.

3. Fine, free events are supported also.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds