TOPIC: booking system for gym

booking system for gym 12 years 2 months ago #16674

• Prins
  • Prins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I've been working on your test server to make a booking system for a gym and their gym classes. It has a lot of functionalities that are very usefull like the create multible events and CB compability.

What i Manage to do is this:
Create an event with possibility log in, book on event page and cancel the booking under user panel. -it feels a bit bulky and not very user friendly for what i need it to

what I want is a simple book/cancel function on event page for persons that are loged in to the CB. preferbly on the same page, like an on/off switch see photo

the line in green means it's booked and "avboka" on that line means cancel.

Is it possible to do something similar to this?

Any suggestions you might have are very welcome

Cheers
/Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

booking system for gym 12 years 2 months ago #16678

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. The event listing and the user's ability to manage their registrations are two separate areas. You create a menu item for the User Panel and that is where the user sees a list of their registrations, along with the ability to edit, cancel or make payments. What options show here are set in the event on the User Panel tab.

We have no intentions on mixing this with the list of events... but could consider adding links in our CB plugin to help the user to click from their profile and go straight to edit or cancel through the user panel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds