• Page:

TOPIC: Monthly Payments

Monthly Payments 12 years 4 months ago #16152

• SPNilsen
  • SPNilsen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have purchased and installed the plugin already and it is fantastic.

What I am trying to get any sort of response on is using Google Payments to generate Monthly Recurring Payments. I can manually make it do what I need in static HTML but lack the familiarity with the DTH Code to hack it properly, and don't really want to get into the business of managing support for this long term.

What I am looking to do is have a Registrant fill out their appropriate billing info like normal - but have an option for "Bill me monthly" or some such that would trigger and have the Payment method figure out how many full months from "now" until the event, divide the registration prices by those same number of months and submit that to Google.

Seems like it should be relatively low effort, and I've offered to fund the work, but I can't seem to get a response using the Contact form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Monthly Payments 12 years 4 months ago #16187

• SPNilsen
  • SPNilsen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've taken a deeper look and would recommend the following high-level to solve this:

1. Global Settings - Allow Payments: Yes/No
2. Edit Payments Form to include dropdown for Payments if setting is Enabled.
3. If Payments are selected, determine current system Date/Time and calculate number of Full Months between the Event Start Date and now.
4. I'm only looking for Google Checkout so, Loop through Cart Items and divide each $item by the number of months and add the appropriate Subscription tags.
5. Submit to Google

There are some other nice-to-haves but this would make it functional for what I need to do.

I can read the PHP well enough to see what's going on but am not comfortable putting in a full fledged Mod like this.

Can someone get back with me to discuss time and cost? The lack of response is killing me. Not even a "Not interested at this time"?

Any developers reading this who would be comfortable taking it on, contact me.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds