• Page:

TOPIC: Discount based on user level

Discount based on user level 12 years 5 months ago #15673

• Hammerhead
  • Hammerhead's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am developing a site for a nonprofit where based on membership level, different discounts are applied for events and in VirtueMart. There are presently 4 levels of membership in question. Will DTregister allow me to offer discounts selectively, and at different discount rates, depending on the Joomla user level?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount based on user level 12 years 5 months ago #15706

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
You can offer different rates based on field selections... but not automated due to the user type. You can have an automatic member discount applied to logged in users, but that's all user types. We'll be expanding this soon.

Discount based on user level 11 years 7 months ago #18800

• xtian999
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
DT Register in general is awesome. However, the feature to control the pricing discount based on the core Joomla user groups (or access levels) needed to be added like yesterday. Currently, the discount fee is applied only if a user is "Registered". However, anyone can register, but not everyone PAYS to be a member yet can get a Member discount just by registering on the site. In order to correctly apply a discount code, this feature MUST be added. With all of the great features that DT Register offers, I really don't even consider this a feature at this point as much as a requirement and is like building a car without headlights.

Please prioritize this ASAP.

Thanks,

Discount based on user level 11 years 6 months ago #19086

• jayski
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I agree with xtlan. Both that DT Register rocks as a Joomla component. Probably the best I have paid for. But could you add that functionality that we can select a user group ( PAID members ) who receive a discount, and not just any registered user.

We cannot launch without this feature in place. We may try to custom code something but if at all possible it would be awesome to have this in place soon.

Thank you.
Jack

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.909 seconds