TOPIC: integration with jomsocial points and other

integration with jomsocial points and other 12 years 5 months ago #15665

• french150
  • french150's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. I'd like to know if your component does have the following features:
1) share event venues on the map of some geocode component as geocode, geofactory;
2) support of last jomsocial version (2.4) so to shows event notifcation on recent activities and user profile;
3) event payment through points (jomsocial karma points and alpha user points). But this feature have to work in this way: when user pay with points he will get a code of payment. Event creator doesn't receive the payment yet. He will receive the payment (in this case the points) only when user will partecipate to event and give to him the code. Once creator insert this code, he will earn the points. This system can work also about payment with real money.
What do you think?
Thanks

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

integration with jomsocial points and other 12 years 5 months ago #15669

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello.

1) No geocode mapping at this point. A location can show on a google map, but not all of the events together... yet.

2) Support for JomSocial is included. Profile can show the user's registration history in a tab of the profile. Also we have an activity feed plugin so when users register for an event, that is posted in the activity feed. Also, data from the user's profile can be synced with event registration fields to auto-populate into the forms. You can also setup events to give the ability to create JomSocial user profiles while they register for an event... if not logged in already.

3) There is no points system integrated at this time. Something like this would be a custom project.

Thanks!

integration with jomsocial points and other 12 years 4 months ago #15923

• networktraining
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I need this solution, I look and no find, is possible do you work for this solution, with registration payment with AUP and JS Point?

integration with jomsocial points and other 12 years 4 months ago #16160

• networktraining
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Is possible this solution?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds