TOPIC: Group Registration w/Individual Class Selections

Group Registration w/Individual Class Selections 12 years 6 months ago #15364

• hshideman
  • hshideman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm looking for an extension that will help me do the following:
    1. A department rep registers a group (so many individuals) for a conference at a set price per individual
    2. Once registered (or during registration?), the individuals are signed up for so many classes at no cost.
    3. At any time later, rep then can go back in to the user panel and update/cancel/change the individuals classes, info, etc.
So, would it be possible to register at a price per individual, but then allow individual choices. And second, when the user goes into the user panel and cancels an individual, how does the cancel/refund work with the payment gateway (say for example paypal)? Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Group Registration w/Individual Class Selections 12 years 6 months ago #15394

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello.

1. No problem... our group registration will collect info for each member in the group and pricing is calculated per person. You can setup group discount rates if needed too.

2. You can make the class options a selection during the main conference registration. No problem.

3. This can be done as long as you use site logins. Our user panel requires login. You can either setup the events where someone has to create their login account first and be logged in... OR they can create their user account DURING registration.

When changes or cancellations are made that alter the price, no refund is automatically calculated. You'll see via email and in the admin that a refund is due, but you'll have to process that yourself. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds