TOPIC: Pre-sales questions!

Pre-sales questions! 12 years 8 months ago #14501

• joomlafan
  • joomlafan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello!

I am amazed at the level of support and interaction on the support boards. Keep it up! :)

I have been a seasoned Joomla user and developer and I have a project and we shortlisted DT Register based on the features and the demo. However, I still need a couple of things.

1. I need to integrate DT Register with CCAvenue Payment Gateway ( http://www.ccavenue.com/ccavenue_index.jsp ), which is one the most popular Payment Gateways in Asia. They have a integration how-to listed on their website. Can you please let me know if there is any module for the CCAvenue Payment Gateway ( http://www.ccavenue.com/content/servicedetails_ccav.jsp )?

2. I need to list and search events via City, State, and Country.

3. Can I have a 'Locations' only Table view? I have more than a thousand Locations. The "View by Location" drop down isn't going to be much help in my case. So, I need vistors to be able to sort by Country and then State and then City. If I click on the Location, I should be able to get the Location Description, Address, Map, etc and the events happening at that Location in a table below (as in View by Location drop down)

For example, at http://www.jevents.net/en/demo/location ... d=111&se=1 , the Location details along with the map and the associated events happening as Upcominfan!g Events below the map.

On your demo, when somebody clicks on the Location link in the Table, it is showing a map. I do not want this. I want this page view with details of the Location, Location map and Upcoming details at that Location to come as shown in the JEvents demo link above.

Please let me know if these are possible.

Thanks,
Joomlafan :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pre-sales questions! 12 years 8 months ago #14512

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello!

1) We have no integration with that gateway presently. We can discuss adding this for you as a custom project.

2) You can currently create a list of events based on the category... so if you had categories for your countries, states, etc, you could do that. You can do two levels of categories. There is a location filter on the event listing, but it doesn't break down into city, state, etc filters. The search feature doesn't get into the location details either. Using the category structure would probably be your best bet.

3) As just stated above, what you are needing goes beyond the current location filter. There is also no manner of generating a list of events based only on the location outside of that filter. We can look at adding this type of more detailed filter in as a new feature. Would need to do the same for the "location page", giving all details in a page view along with the upcoming events.

We can add this items to our ongoing list of new features to add, but if you need them added right away, we need to discuss a custom project. Thanks.

Pre-sales questions! 12 years 8 months ago #14531

• joomlafan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
hello,

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. Appreciate your time. :)

Well, can you please let me know where (direct email) and whom to contact for the custom work and pricing? I will need the updates soon.

A couple of questions with respect to the custom work.

1. Will these custom works be provided as modules without any changes to the core changes? My query is after a custom work, can I apply security updates or feature updates from your normally or will that affect the core and prevent me from updating whenever you release an update?

2. Some updates I would like for example, K2 integration were previously requested by other members. I think your DT Content Plugin to link events in Joomla articles should also work with K2 'items' seamlessly although I haven't tested it. Is there a time frame for these new features additions or a roadmap?

3. The filters are a necessary for the project. Using the category feature would spoil the beauty of your component and kill the category feature which I don't want to as we need that as well.

Thanks,
joomlafan.

Pre-sales questions! 12 years 8 months ago #14594

• joomlafan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
hey fellas,

Can you please give me an update?

Thanks much!

joomlafan

Pre-sales questions! 12 years 8 months ago #14598

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry about that...

For the custom pricing, please email dthdev @ dthdevelopment.com.

1) When we do custom work for someone, we almost always add it to the full package. As this makes the overall package even better, this is why we normally charge much less for customizations than we should. Also, it is better for you because you can upgrade to future packages without losing your newly added custom features.

2) K2 integration is not added yet. We know many have wanted this, but it hasn't been as high of a priority as some other items. We do plan on doing this still and probably here very soon.

3) Yes, if you need the category filters AND location, then yes you will need the modified location filters as we've discussed. Thanks.

Pre-sales questions! 12 years 8 months ago #14607

• joomlafan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Superb fellas :)

Thanks for the reply!

I will start creating the requirements and mail you on that email id within a week.

Thanks,
joomlafan.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds