TOPIC: Urgent Presales Questions

Urgent Presales Questions 15 years 11 months ago #1434

• YBAAUS
  • YBAAUS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello

I have had a heck of a time with trying to get Registration Pro working for my clients site, without success or a great deal of help from their tech support, so I thought I might give DT Register a whirl.

My client is running soccer clinics in Australia.

There will be various clinics, ie Module 1, Module 2, Advanced, Goalkeeping etc.

Each clinic will be held in multiple locations around the state, on the same days.

Eg Module 1 will be held at 11 locations around the state. All sessions will be on a Monday from 5pm to 7pm. The session dates are fixed. Registration is for 10 sessions.
  • What I am envisiaging is a list of clinics.
  • Click on Module 1, see the details about Mod 1 clinic (dates, times, program etc)
  • Select the location you wish to attend from a dropdown menu.
  • Click next to fill in registration details
  • I will need to collect info such as child\'s name, DOB, parents details, address, contact phone numbers, emails.
  • Will also need to have a text box for medications if required.
  • As part of the registration, player receives a uniform, so need dropdown menus for shirt, shorts and socks.
  • Terms and conditions for clinics also need to be specified and a tick box to agree to.
  • Payment will be via PayPal.

This site will also be using Community Builder 1.1, and Acajoom News. So the participant will register via CB, which will subscribe them to our newsletter, and then be able to register on a clinic.

I would appreciate a quick response to this, as client would ideally like site finished in 2 days. Rest of site is ready, just the online registration component is pending.

If the answer is positive, I will be purchasing this component asap.

Kind regards
Danielle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Urgent Presales Questions 15 years 11 months ago #1436

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. I believe this would work fine for you. You can do just about anything with our custom fields. If I understand correctly, you could create your \"event\" for each module. Then create selection boxes for locations, etc. Each \"event\" would have to be a onetime event. Currently DT Register does not recognize recurring events from JEvents. Regardless, this should work for you... just take a little thought in setting it up the best way.

You could watch our video tutorials to see the full process of how it works. Any other questions, let us know. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds