TOPIC: AutoResponders

AutoResponders 13 years 1 week ago #13507

• theflyingkiwi
  • theflyingkiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys

Love everything I see here but I am curious about the the possibility of autoresponders? Let me explain:

My ideal scenario would be as follows:
1) To have documentation download links sent 2 weeks before the course
2) to have a reminder sent to all course attendees, assistants, security and catering 1 week before the event
3) Course timetable, joining instructions and directions 2 days before teh event
4) A thank you for attending and feedback link to a survey sent 1 day after the course

From what i can see I think this is beyond the capabilities of DT Register - would that be accurate? Is there anything on the horizon (would be truly amazing if this was possible).

I am exploring the AcaJoom integration but also 3rd party applications like MailChimp (using JoomMailer) but I haven't seen anything definitive yet. Mailchimp autoresponders work perfectly - I just need to see if i can get the info from Dt Register to mailchimp.

Are you aware if this has been done by any of your users?
Thanks and regards
Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AutoResponders 13 years 1 week ago #13517

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello! Unfortunately, while you can customize all emails and can send many different emails for many different scenarios, there are NO automated emails at this time.

We are hoping to have an integration with MailChimp very soon! Stay tuned.

AutoResponders 12 years 11 months ago #13709

• theflyingkiwi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Again

Bit slow on the old response there - didn't have the "notify me of responses" box ticked -sorry - but thanks for your response!!

That's great news - many thanks. I have extensive experience with MailChimp and a very exciting project fully scoped, mapped out and ready to develop... i would be more than happy to help beta testing if required.

Also, I have been speaking with Pete over at Joomailer (Mailchimp integration component for Joomla [but I'm sure you know that already]) - he said he would be delighted to chat with you to see if there was a mutual benefit to integrating the components. Could be a really elegant (and easy solution for you.

Kindest regards
Iain

AutoResponders 12 years 6 months ago #15532

• impress
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Any updates on this? I need to find a way to add a 'subscribe to newsletter' field for event registration that adds them to mailchimp. I also use the Joomlamailer component to integrate MailChimp with Joomla.

Thanks
Keegan

AutoResponders 12 years 6 months ago #15533

• theflyingkiwi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
yeah - i would appreciate an update as well. can't purchase this component until some form of autoresponder (preferably integration with mailchimp) is in place.

Many thanks
Iain

AutoResponders 12 years 6 months ago #15564

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
By the way... a MailChimp integration is in the works right now. Hope to have it ready in a week or so. ASAP.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds