• rdbean
  • rdbean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

Regarding the thread titled

\"Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants\"

Has this been addressed in the latest release?

Is there a way to set up an event like the following:

I\'ve been asked to do a site for a client for One Single Event. Limited to 200 persons.

If the people sign up as a team of two, then the price is 150.00, but if the only sign up as a single person then the price for registration is 100.00.

Can this be set up as above?

Also is there a way to only allow registrations by one or two people? i.e. Can\'t register 3, 4, 5 etc?

Thanks,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two Pre-Sales Questions 16 years 6 days ago #1326

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. The best way to set this up would be to set the event to allow only individual registrations as group would open it up to more than 2 people. You can set the regular one-person rate... then create a custom fee field like a checkbox:

Are you registering a team of two? Yes | No

This field can be made required so the user has to answer it. The \"Yes\" answer can be configured to add $X to the registration price.

Should work just fine for what you need. Any other questions, let us know. Thanks.

Two Pre-Sales Questions 16 years 6 days ago #1327

• rdbean
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks for the quick reply, can you tell me if the \"Multi-Day Event w/Multi-Sessions w/Multi-Registrants\" option is available in the latest release? Different project.

Two Pre-Sales Questions 16 years 6 days ago #1329

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yes, the two requests made in that post were both included in the latest 2.2.2 release of DT Register. I just replied again to that post as you brought it to my attention that the thread was left hanging. You can see my reply in that post:

http://www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=73&func=view&catid=5&id=1328#1328

Two Pre-Sales Questions 15 years 11 months ago #1403

• rdbean
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Guys,

Have just purchased DT Reg. Am going through now and have a couple related and unrelated ?s to this post.

1. Your suggestion for using single event registration is OK but won\'t fit my needs.

I need to collect a bunch of info per registrant. Is there any way that for a single event I can limit group registration to only allowing a group of two instead of the Max reg for the event?

That would be the perfect fix as then I could apply the group rate and individual rate. I\'m not opposed to digging around some of the code since it\'s a single event.

2. Is there currently a way for an admin to enter registrations and view all registrations from the front end?

My clients aren\'t that computer savvy and take phone bookings so front end entry would be a plus. I know they can just sign users up via the normal way, and that will do for now, but exporting to csv from the front end would definitely be a help. I\'d rather limit back end access.

3. Lastly is there a way to filter out registrants for a class. For example they can\'t take Class 3 unless they state that they are already qualified in class 2? Or would this just need to be stated as text upfront?

Thanks,

R

Two Pre-Sales Questions 15 years 11 months ago #1413

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
rdbean -

1) You can not limit group registration to a set number of registrants. You\'d have to modify the code to make that type of limitation.

2) There is currently no frontend access for admin functions. Sorry. We would suggest giving your client a Manager account. We have set manager users on our sites to have access to components, but they can\'t view modules, templates, etc. So, the admin is simplified a bit. You can also use CQI Quick Icons to make a large button to go right to DT Register in the backend.

3) This would just need to be done with the custom text area above the form.

Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds