Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.4.1 - Customizable CSV Exports!

DT Register 2.4.1 - Customizable CSV Exports! 15 years 2 months ago #3631

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Due to popular demand, we have completely redone the CSV export functionality of DT Register. Now, you can first select which event or events you want to export data from, then you will select the fields you wish to include data for. The data CAN show details from each member of a group registration in its own column. Also failed payment attempt records are no longer included in the data export.

We have also addressed a couple of minor bugs including fixing the back button so you can not go back to the choice of individual or group registrations.

For those that are upgrading, be aware that no changes were made to the main.css file in this release. However, many new items were added to the language file.

To upgrade your current DT Register installation, login to your account, go to My Orders and click the Download link. UNZIP the downloaded file and follow the instructions in the included ReadMe file. When you uninstall the current version and reinstall the new one, you will NOT lose any of your events, settings or records.

Thanks and enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.4.1 - Customizable CSV Exports! 15 years 2 months ago #3658

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
We have found and fixed a frontend error in 2.4.1. It was due to a last minute change made prior to releasing which did not show up on our testing site. Anyway, it is fixed now so please download DT Register again if you already have. You can either reinstall or just manually upload the fixed dtregister.php file to:

/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php

The fixed package was modified on March 4, 2009 11:03pm EST

DT Register 2.4.1 - Customizable CSV Exports! 15 years 2 months ago #3663

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
We found another small glitch that caused the individual/group icon links to not work. We have corrected this and updated the package. You can download the new package and either reinstall or manually upload the dtregister.php file.

Package was updated on March 5, 2009 11:45am EST

DT Register 2.4.1 - Customizable CSV Exports! 15 years 2 months ago #3670

• Techson33
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I performed the update from 2.4 to 2.4.1 update and now I cant import events from JEvents 1.5.0 alpha2 into Event Management in DT Register and I can\'t figure out why.
I have doubled/tripled checked to make sure my events in Jevents were dates in the future and published.

2 Events that were in there previously do show up in bot the Upcoming Events List and the calendar.

Any thoughts? Thanks for your help.

https://fbcoc1.inbox-media.com/

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds