Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.3 released!

DT Register 2.3 released! 15 years 6 months ago #2616

• JComeskey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

dthadmin wrote: Yes, there is more improvements that need done but hopefully you can appreciate the huge step forward this release is. We were only able to get 327 improvements in this one :)

The whole CSV export needs an overhaul and improvement. We\'ll get it... just have to get the more priority items first.

Indeed, I appreciate it very much! Thanks!

I\'m just anxious. We can\'t really roll this out for real until that element is fixed. And in the meantime, we\'re paying out the a$$ at active.com.

We had a frightening experience at active.com last month: A participant created their own mirror image of our event and then registered for it. Then tried to tell us that she had registered for our event. Fortunately, she was the only person that registered for her bogus event. But it made me realize that there are no safety nets in place at active.com to prevent someone from creating bogus events to siphon off our participants. I am counting on DTR to get us away from active.com. Can hardly wait, in fact...

Hence my impatience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.3 released! 15 years 6 months ago #2620

• Rashan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have installed the updated 2.3 DTR. Everything seemed to be working fine until I tried to complete a registration. While testing the component I found that when my users fill out the registration form and then click “nextâ€Â

DT Register 2.3 released! 15 years 6 months ago #2623

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Rashan - please submit a support ticket including admin access to your site so we can check things out... make sure everything is setup correctly. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds