Important DT Register update for Joomla 3.3 10 years 5 days ago #23219

• nathan.dth
  • nathan.dth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
A new update of DT Register is now available! See details here:

www.dthdevelopment.com/dth-news/dt-regis...-for-joomla-3.3.html

The main item is modifications needed to support the new Joomla 3.3 release (or 3.2.4 for older PHP builds). There's also an update to the 2.5 package as many other fixes are included.

Go to My Orders and download the package.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Important DT Register update for Joomla 3.3 10 years 13 hours ago #23242

• wowza2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Tried to upgrade to 3.0.9 - com_dtregister3_0_9_J3x.zip - but after the upload finishes I do not get the "successfully loaded" confirmation screen. I was on 3.0.7 so I tried to upgrade to 3.0.8 as an interim step - it worked fine but retrying to upgrade to 3.0.9 still failed. Then I noticed that one could not invoke the Joomla! 3.2 Global Configuration panel - it just hung on a blank screen. I repeated the install of 3.0.8, which worked correctly and access to the Global Configuration panel was restored.

What might be wrong please? :huh:

P.S. the install note states "You will need to update DT Register prior to updating Joomla itself ...". What else will need to be done to allow 3.0.9 to be installed on a 3.3 system?

Last Edit: by wowza2. Reason: additional thoughts ...

Important DT Register update for Joomla 3.3 10 years 11 hours ago #23243

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Are you running Joomla 3.2 or 3.3? You said 3.2 then asked about 3.3.

You should not install DT Register 3.0.9 unless you are first running Joomla 3.3. Update Joomla... then update DT Register.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Important DT Register update for Joomla 3.3 10 years 8 hours ago #23244

• wowza2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I performed the stated steps on a 3.2 system.

I asked about 3.3 as many people may be installing 3.3 and then decide to use DT Register. In fact, due to a completely unrelated issue, I am having to build a complete new system starting with 3.3 and want to be able to install DT Register on it. Will I have to wait for 3.0.10 to do this? Or?

Important DT Register update for Joomla 3.3 10 years 5 hours ago #23247

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No, DT Register 3.0.9 installs just fine on Joomla 3.3. If you're having an issue, then it must be specific to your site. We don't know of anyone else at this point that is unable to install 3.0.9 in Joomla 3.3. Feel free to submit a ticket.

Important DT Register update for Joomla 3.3 9 years 11 months ago #23250

• andybon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hi I had this blank screen issue too going from Joomla 3.2 to 3.3. But I just reloaded the admin panel and got things going again.

There's a bit of confusion because here www.dthdevelopment.com/dth-news/dt-regis...-for-joomla-3.3.html you say upgrade DT Reg and then Joomla, whereas in this thread you say upgrade Joomla and then DT Reg.

Anyhow I got past the white screen issue simply by reloading the admin panel and then trying the other order of upgrade to the first one I tried and then all worked!!!! (just can't remember myself now which I did first!)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds